- Board Certified: American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor: Department of Surgery, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine; Department of Neurology, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Medical School: Wayne State University
Dr. Elnabtity grew up in Detroit, Michigan. After graduation from Wayne State University School of Medicine, a fascination with neuroanatomy and his desire for hands-on, active involvement in patient care led to a specialty in neurosurgery. After practicing in the Chicago area and Detroit, in 2006 Dr. Elnabtity had an opportunity to join Lansing Neurosurgery, which he calls, “the best job in Michigan.” His treatments involve minimally invasive techniques and the entire range of brain and spinal surgeries, including pediatric care and innovative pain management. He says the most rewarding aspect of neurosurgery is working with his patients to create the optimum treatment plan.
In the community, Dr Elnabtity has enjoyed tutoring and mentoring inner-city youth and has provided care at free inner-city health clinics in the Detroit area.